Mushroom Coffee Cordyceps Elixir Mix - 20 sachets
Mushroom Coffee Cordyceps Elixir Mix
ENERGIZE - A MUSHROOM FOR THE EXTRA MILE
- New upgraded formula! Removed stevia, added schizandra.
- Supporting energy levels goes hand in hand with better physical performance as cordyceps are known for keeping lethargy at bay.
- Aside from supporting energy, stamina and athletic performance, cordyceps have been studied for their strong antioxidant properties.
- Drink in the morning or early afternoon before a workout or sip in place of a cocktail to dance all night.
- Each box includes 20 instant sachets.
- Only 5 calories per serving!
- Organic, Vegan, Paleo, sugar-free, dairy-free, caffeine-free.
Cordyceps is one powerful little ‘shroom packed with energy support that any athlete or weekend warrior can enjoy.
Supporting energy levels goes hand in hand with better physical performance as cordyceps are known for keeping lethargy at bay. Cordyceps are the secret ingredient for helping us to perform athletically. Aside from supporting energy, stamina and athletic performance, cordyceps have been studied for their strong antioxidant properties.
NEW UPGRADED FORMULA! REMOVED STEVIA, ADDED SCHIZANDRA.
Organic Dual-extracted Cordyceps Mushroom (1,500mg)
The Four Sigmatic Cordyceps elixir is made by dual-extracting the fruiting bodies of the Cordyceps militaris mushroom. Organic, non-GMO, and free from fillers and carriers. Four Sigmatic doesn't use the infamous Cordyceps derived from caterpillars, and this product is suitable for vegans.
Organic Field Mint
Delicious field mint leaf adds a subtle minty taste.
Organic Rose Hips (300mg)
aka beautiful, deep red Vitamin C bombs.
Organic Schizandra Berries (200 mg)
Native to China and Japan, this fruit is also called wu wei zi, which means the fruit of the five flavors. For years, men and women across Asia have relied on the schizandra berries to preserve their youth and beauty.
HOW TO USE
Ready to drink with hot water. Enhance with your choice of nut milk and/or natural sweetener Blend in coconut oil or ghee for a creamier texture. Add to your favorite coffee or morning tea. The best to drink in the morning or early afternoon.